Thursday, November 11


Not senseless

Hi guys!
Ok, I know....maybe this title has no sense but it sounds like a melody. These pics shake my mind, my body...I need energy to face this month, to make important decision (I can't drink a thousand coffee for day ...).
I love coca-cola old signs (I can't drink always coke :)) black n white curious n funny pic ... good man too: oh, what a beautiful hat! 

Bacii S


CaliforniaCandy said...

Great pictures doll!

My Own Strange Little World said...

Thanks for your comment!! I'm glad you liked the pictures!! I'm sending some positive energy to you!!

J.Ryma said...

Thank you very much <3


helena said...

Haha awesome pics.
I had to laugh ot LOUD when I saw the second one.

Marloes. said...

great post! I love these pics

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Lovely photos!! I love the last one!! Best wishes on your important decision! xoxoxoxo

Tonio said...

The pics are so inspiring actually.
My father had a huge shelf from coke items! I still have some here in spain.

Have a nice day!
go to my blog!
and follow!! :)
I´m following you!!

lady sélénite said...

Love the top hat, so cabaret !

KcomeKarolina said...

great pics!

xoxo from rome

sincerely, said...

this post makes PERFECT sense. i love it.

sincerely, M

SucceedingatFailing said...

I don't like to drink coca cola but the pictures are iconic and it doesnt feel like Christmas until the Coca cola advert comes out!

the runaway romantique said...

your blog has such amazing photos! this is my first time visiting your lovely blog, just wanted to say hello :) would you like for us to follow each other?

- the runaway

valeria said...

bellissime immagini, ovviamente. per il resto, in bocca al lupo! suerte

hiven said...

love these! x hivennn.